Custom Data Action

hello ,
Need assistance with the following error i get..
I am integrating CRM with Genesys Cloud , created Integration with (loginUrl,clientId and clientSecret) , then under Action here is my configuration.

{
"requestUrlTemplate": "{credentials.loginUrl}", "requestType": "POST", "headers": { "Authorization": "bearer realm=\"123456\",oauth_consumer_key=\"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\",oauth_token=\"abcdccddddddddddddddddddd\",oauth_signature_method=\"HMAC-SHA1\",oauth_timestamp=\"1598025673\",oauth_nonce=\"S7v85tAdNDUyv\",oauth_version=\"1.0\",oauth_signature=\"VU%3834tdcACpN2XYGpTjbfdZFHkgd8k%3D\"", "Content-Type": "application/json", "Transfer-Encoding": "chunked", "Catch-Control": "no-cache", "requestTemplate": "grant_type=client_credentials" }, "requestTemplate": "{input.rawRequest}"
}

but it fails at step 8 with following error:

**8. Execute: authentication bearer token specified in authorization header.

i run the same query in Postman and it works,not sure what i am missing here ?

Hi Ronak,

A couple of things you could try:

You have "Catch-Control" which is probably supposed to be Cache-Control. Also, you could try switching your transfer-encoding to buffered per this article:

Beyond that I would suggest double and triple checking that you are actually sending the same headers and body as you are in postman. If you confirm that then your next step is probably to open a case with customer care for further troubleshooting and reproducing your issue.

--Jason

One other thing I noticed is that you have %s in some of your values. You might want to see about getting the original value and wrapping it in $esc.url($input) See https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/velocity-macros-data-actions/#StringEscaping for more on this topic.

Thanks Jason, I tried changing to Cache-Control and also switching transfer-encoding to buffered with no luck.

I already have open Ticket with Support but they are referring to same article you posted here, so not sure where to go from here

What is the support case ID?

Case #0002793559

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.