Using lookupIdToSecondaryPresenceId in workforcemanagement/adherence/historical API for Actuals

Hi
I'm wondering if it's feasible to get adherence actuals for 'Secondary Statuses' (lookupIdToSecondaryPresenceId) from /api/v2/workforcemanagement/adherence/historical API using startOffsetSecs and endOffsetSecs? I'm having to ask since we don't have 'Secondary Statuses' setup for our Org as yet, therefore no data to review.

The background is that the organisation would like to get greater breakdown for actuals than what is available from actualActivityCategory metrics in adherence/historical API. Since we now know that actuals are not available for Activity Codes (from this forum topic), it has been asked if using lookupIdToSecondaryPresenceId along with startOffsetSecs and endOffsetSecs would work, if we were to set them up. Since we don't have the data to check and the Genesys API's are fairly new to me, I thought I'd check with the community.

Once Secondary Statuses are set up, it appears that this might be possible, looking at the
/api/v2/workforcemanagement/adherence/historical API documentation and the fact that there appears to be a relationship between 'Activity Categories' and 'Primary Statuses'

I hope this makes sense!

Thanks

Hi Richard, thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately at this time, while both our historical and real time adherence features do track and return secondary presences, it is not currently weighed into the adherence calculations in any way (Or to put it another way, it's strictly informational).

There is an idea in our ideas portal to allow mapping secondary presences to activity codes to allow more granular adherence reporting. If you'd like, please up-vote the idea to help us with prioritizing future feature development.

Hi @brian.trezise
Thanks for your response.

Richard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.