Any API that can be used to work with Purecloud Dashboard?

I was looking for API that allows access to dashboard details such as adding/removing/listing users that are shown on a dashboard. Coming from an on-premise Genesys solution mindset it seems awkward having to add/remove users to dashboards constantly compared with a virtual agent group in the other paradigm. So if there is an API, we might be able to sort it out that way instead.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Can you be more specific about what dashboard you're referring to?

Hi tim,
In Genesys Cloud select Performance then Dashboards takes you to a URL similar to
https://apps.mypurecloud.com.au/directory/#/analytics/dashboards which are the dashboards I am referring to.

Those are not available for programmatic access. You can request new APIs and share your use case at https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/.

Thanks for the reply,
I'm not that invested in helping to improve the product, just if I was missing something obvious then I'd have enjoyed having that pointed out.
The dashboard owners can just continue making adjustments to the dashboards on a daily basis as staff move in and out of teams. We've suggested they change the entire way they handle workload management but they seem to suggest that a product deficiency should not dictate how they operate their business. I can't say I disagree :slight_smile:
Cheers

Neither do I, but that's what the ideas site is for. Feedback given there goes to product management to drive new features and API releases. If they don't receive any feedback that you're looking for these APIs, it won't be prioritized and other features for which people have submitted feedback will be delivered first.

My experience in the On-Premise side is that Ideas that get voted highly then promoted still get knocked back to customer feedback stage by product owner with "don't fit current priorities". It's a suggestion box distraction to allow customers to feel they are being heard but usually it's just other customers they get response from.
This place is different so I may drag myself over there. My suggestion though would not be to provide an API to allow me to programatically save users time - it would be to fix the Dashboard so that users don't have to waste so much time :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.