Authentication Issue in Genesys Cloud IFrame for Agent Assist and Co-Browse

Hello Genesys Cloud Developers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing an authentication issue while embedding Genesys Agent Assist and Co-Browse URLs in an IFrame within my custom softphone application. I have provided the details of the issue below:

Issue Description: When loading the Genesys Agent Assist URL and Genesys Co-Browse URL in an IFrame embedded in my custom softphone application, the authentication works seamlessly for the first login. However, after a few hours, the IFrame prompts me to log in again, even though the main application is still logged in and functioning correctly. Clearing cookies and cache resolves the issue temporarily, but it reoccurs after some time.

IFrame URLs:

1. Agent Assist URL: SmartAdvisorUi

2. Co-Browse URL: Co-browse Next Agent UI

Request for Assistance: I kindly request your guidance on resolving this authentication issue. Clearing cookies and cache is a temporary solution, but I am looking for a permanent resolution to ensure seamless authentication within the IFrame. Any insights, suggestions, or solutions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,
KALAIARASAN

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.