Configurable Caller ID

Is there any way to set up a user with a static caller id without assigning them a DDI/DID in their profile?

I am currently moving a team from Cisco to PureCloud and what they have currently is that calls will forward onto a group/hunt pilot if the call fails to go through or if it rings after a failed number of times (The agent is available but missed the call). This functionality as I understand can only be set up in a flow but then the flow is using the agents DDI/DID, meaning that agent can no longer show that DDI/DID when making external calls. Is there anything in the API where the agents caller id can be set?

At the moment I can only find things for Genesys Integration framework and Chrome add-ins, my clients don't find it very user friendly and they'll have to add in the caller ID every time they want to make a call

Any help or knowledge would be much appreciated

The Genesys Cloud Community Forum is a better venue for general configuration questions.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.