Download Voice Transcripts in Bulk

Hello,

My organization is interested in downloading voice transcripts in bulk in order to perform speech analytics outside of the UI. The conversation found here Speech Analytics API download all transcripts for an interval looks like the best way to do so but mentions new transcript analytics that could allow the same function.

Is that conversation still the best source on how to download voice transcripts in bulk or is there another option available?

1 Like

Hello,

At this time, there is no bulk endpoint for voice transcripts.

If you are referring to the comment I made: "As a side note, some new transcript related API endpoints were released last week (April 21st 2021) - you can find the corresponding release notes here - Transcripts Aggregate Query and Transcript Search.
The /api/v2/analytics/conversations/transcripts/query (which brings back conversation details) could be interesting to have a look at - in case it can be useful to you.
"
These were related to the first step - extract conversationId and communicationId of desired conversations - to be able to invoke the endpoint to retrieve a Transcript Url for download.

You can request a new feature and share your use case at https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ (log with a Knowledge Network account, a Partner account or a Support account).
I have not noticed an existing idea on bulk endpoint for voice transcript.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt response @Jerome.Saint-Marc.