Embeddable Framework Custom Button NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Hi all, since yesterday all was working fine.
We hide some button on call-control-list in our embeddable framework and when we click on other page trough menu (user inbox, new interaction etc...) the call-control-list remains exactly the same as for our code.
Today the behaviour is changed and when we navigate through the menu , on call-control-list we don't have anymore our custom button but we have default button.
In which way I can prevent this change of our buttons? We need our buttons becaus we have some customization that now is not working anymore..

At startup or refresh of the page we have this

After some navigation , we have this

But before yesterday it was working fine and we didn't have any change on framework.js

The structure of the embedded client is undergoing some changes/reorganization that was announced quite some time ago: Background changes to the Embeddable Framework client - #2

The manipulation of the DOM of Genesys Cloud applications is not a supported technique, and we reserve the right to change our application's DOM structure at any time, for any reason, without notice. The list of approved interfaces to our platform are thoroughly documented in the developer center, consisting of the API resources, SDKs, and documented methods for the Embeddable Framework.

I would caution against the approach you've taken to hide existing buttons and insert your own, as this is subject to breakage any time our DOM changes. There are configuration options to show/hide specific buttons in the call control bar (https://developer.genesys.cloud/platform/embeddable-framework/configMethods/settings, see the "callControl" object). Other developers have taken to adding custom buttons outside the frame of the embedded client, which seems to work well for them, and might be something you consider.

It's important to note that the Embeddable Framework is a discrete application with defined interface boundaries. If you're wanting to further customize the user experience beyond what is provided in those defined interfaces, then it is likely not the development tool that you're looking for, and I would encourage you to take a look at the JavaScript SDKs provided through the Developer Center.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.