Error Data Action Limit 1024 characteres

Hi,
I need to retrieve a token from sap, but when I am going to do the get to retrieve the specific token by header it tells me this.

In other words, if it does not have an application/json header, it is not possible to process it?

{
"message": "The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax.",
"code": "bad.request",
"status": 400,
"messageParams": {},
"contextId": "f9219fc5-d5df-453d-b116-1cd86c48263e",
"details": [
{
"errorCode": "ACTION.REMOTE_ENDPOINT"
}
],
"errors": [
{
"message": "REST call for action execute failed. Message: We were unable to process the response from the remote endpoint because it had a 'content-type' header of 'application/xml' instead of the required value of 'application/json'. Response from web service: <?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?><edmx:Edmx Version="4.0" xmlns:edmx="http://docsxxxx<Pr <Limit of 1024 characters displayed> [f9219fc5-d5df-453d-b116-1cd86c48263e]",
"code": "BAD_REQUEST",
"status": 400,
"messageParams": {},
"details": [],
"errors": []
}
]
}

Only JSON return types are processable by actions. If the endpoint you need to use only returns XML, then you will need to implement middleware of some type to convert. An AWS lambda would be a good candidate for that.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.