Fetching Contact Information Along With Call History

Campaigns are created through contactLists rather than external contacts, so I want to clarify that I mean "contactId", not "externalContactId".

I have requirements to gather the information of all the contacts we called during a campaign. Specifically I need to grab the time the call disconnected, the wrap-up code, and an identifier for the contact we called.

I know it is possible to get the first two, but I am unsure of how I can get an identifier for the contacts. Contacts can have custom columns, is there a way we can link a customer whom we called back to a contact in our contact list so we can identify exactly who we called?
ParticipantId comes back from the GET /api/v2/conversations/calls/history and the POST/api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query endpoints, but participantID is unique to every conversation so it would not link back to a contactID.

Is this possible? Thanks!

POST /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query

outboundContactId from segment filter.
you may also be interested in outboundCampaignId & outboundContactListId

The Interaction contains a field Contact ID which is the key "inin-outbound-id" in the call list.
This might help to link the two to get the info you need.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.