Genesys cloud auto log-out users

Hello. we have agents forgetting to log off or walking away without completing their last interaction ACW. Is there a feature in Genesys where we we can log out users completely after certain time? thank you

Hello,

There is an auto-logout feature being developed - it is currently in Beta.
See these posts: Frequently Asked Questions and Activity timeout extended

Regards,

Thank you but I am not sure sure if that is specific to API or desktop client as well.
where do we set this up? at the VQ level or business unit level?
thank you

The feature is in beta. I don't know.

As answered in the Frequently Asked Questions post:

1. Does the auto-logout feature apply to all users in my org - or can I set it to apply to a subset of users?
    The auto-logout feature applies to all users in the org for which it is set. It is not possible to apply to a subset of users or to exclude a subset of users.

2. Is there a UI setting for this feature?
    We will release the UI setting during the beta phase. Upon beta release the only way to enable this feature is via the API.

3. Does this feature work both in the Genesys Cloud desktop app as well as the browser app?
    Yes.

4. Does this feature impact any of my OAuth clients?
    Yes, this feature governs the behavior of access tokens generally, regardless of the user who issued them or the clients they were issued to

5. Does this feature impact the embedded clients ?
    Yes, this feature applies to the embedded clients.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.