Genesys Cloud Certified Professional - Reporting and Analytics

I taken the exams, I passed , but curiosity killed the cat , I need to know the correct answer for this question so I can sleep well tonight

After Call Work for callback interactions is always ___.
A. One
B. Based on the agent status
C. Zero
D. Two

Zero.

I think it's sort of a trick question. They can have ACW on the voice segments within the callback, but the callback itself doesn't have ACW because you can spend any portion of the callback sitting idle already.

Wouldn't it be two? The first post the voice interaction that necessitated the callback and one post the voice interaction on the callback?

No.

1. A callback is a media type, it can be due to an initial voice call but it doesn't have to be. an outbound campaign uses callback as it's media type and has no initial voice segment and other scenarios can utilize callback without their being an initial voice leg. the nomenclature is a bit misleading.
  2. Wrap up isn't mandatory for voice calls either. Even in your scenario a queue with it optional could have zero wrap up.
  3. Because call back and voice are distinct media types they have distinct segments and metrics and just because the voice segments are related to a callback their metrics and segments remain bound a subset of themselves, not their callback cousin.

If you in terms of the conversation tree;

• Conversation
    • Participants
      • Sessions
        • Segment
        • Metrics

Even on a callback that is directly due to a voice, you'd have three distinct sessions there, each with their own segments and metrics. one voice, one callback, and then another voice that's is temporally overlapped by the callback but remains entirely self contained within the tree as a sibling not a child. The wrap ups would both be segments in the two voice sessions. The Callback session will have zero.

1 Like

Thank you for the detail. This is very helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.