Get the User Agent-Name from API

The /api/v2/profiles/users is deprecated. It recommends that I use the /api/V2/users

In the original API I could get the Agent - Alias
"agent": {
"name": [
{
"labelKey": "name",
"value": "Anthony",
"_id": "1VZkwYUYC5u8mffkVfpeED"
}
]

I'm not seeing that exposed in the /api/v2/users
I've tried expanding all the documented values:
routingStatus, presence, conversationSummary, outOfOffice, geolocation, station, authorization, lasttokenissued, dateLastLogin, authorization.unusedRoles, team, profileSkills, certifications, locations, groups, skills, languages, languagePreference, employerInfo, biography

I'm not seeing that exposed?

1 Like

Agent is a Custom Profile Field
The only way I am aware of to retrieve that is through an undocumented query parameter -

https://api.{region}/api/v2/users/{userid}/profile?fl=agent

Thank you that worked!!! Are there any other undocumented query parameters that you can share?

I'd be very careful about using anything undocumented, as undocumented APIs, query parameters, fields, etc. are neither supported by Care nor subject to our change management policies.

That said, rest assured that we plan to augment the Users API over the course of the next twelve months, so most (if not all) undocumented resources will be officially published for customer consumption.

Thanks I need the Agent Alias so I'll move forward with that one since there is no alternative.