Getting "No authentication bearer token specified in authorization header" when executing DNC API using python

This is the documentation for how to implement the client credentials OAuth flow:

This is backwards. Your app makes requests to the Genesys Cloud API. API Gateway isn't involved here unless your SAP application makes requests to your API Gateway application that invokes something you didn't list (like a lambda function) to invoke the Genesys Cloud API.

Yeah SAP makes requests to API gateway application and invoke Lambda function to invoke Genesys Cloud API

I went through Ouath doc

OAuth2.0 Roles

The idea of roles is part of the core specification of the OAuth2.0 authorization framework. These define the essential components of an OAuth 2.0 system, and are as follows:

• Resource Owner: The user or system that owns the protected resources and can grant access to them.
  • Client: The client is the system that requires access to the protected resources. To access resources, the Client must hold the appropriate Access Token.

So I assume Resource Owner is Genesys Cloud and Client is SAP, Correct ?

an done thing more, Are you saying we do not need API gateway if we use Ouath ?

The Authentication flow using Ouath as far as I understand between Genesys Cloud API and SAP:

1 . Create a Ouath Client

2.Authorize SAP Hana as a client in Genesys, Client ID and Secret is created for SAP in Genesys

1. Client i.e SAP make a authorization request to Genesys Platform API an drequests for a Token

2. Genesys sends a Token to be used by SAP i.e Client and token will expire in xyz seconds

I've pointed to the documentation for getting an auth token using client credentials already. It's a single HTTP request. None of your other integrations, architecture, 3rd party software, etc. are relevant to making this HTTP request; the application that will use the auth token should make this request.

If you need to discuss this further, please start a new topic including the error you're getting when making this request.