Has WFM Time-off HRIS been broken?

Is WFM Time-off HRIS integration now broken, as the Workflows no longer fire when a timeoff request is either Cancelled or Denied? This was working until quite recently, but now the sync staus simply sits as 'In Progress' but no flow is invoked. It is therefore no longer possible to keep external balances up to date when a request is cancelled or denied.

We checked both canceled and denied for previously inserted time off requests and the appropriate workflows are invoked in a production test org. We also examined errors on our side for all of production and we see only issues where a customer's workflow is returning null for timeOffRequestTypeId which is a custom/changed workflow issue that would need to be resolved by them.

If nothing is obvious, then I would recommend opening a support ticket.

Thanks for the quick reply. I sort of suspected this might be want the case was. This was actually observed in a production org. I'll validate in the org I have what this suggests

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.