How to check recordings

Hi,

Last Friday I've set up policy-based recording following the guide here. However, it seems that I can't see any recodings in Performance > Workspace > Interactions. I've already enabled recoding in External Trunks for the number +34 932 ** ** 13, and add the following policy:

Then we made some test calls to the number +34 932 ** ** 13, but there is no recording for these interactions in Performance. Did I do something wrong here, or do I need something more to make recording available?

Hi @chlwang
If you've followed the steps in the guide, you might want to navigate to Admin > Quality Admin > Recording Management and check where your recordings are being stored. Also check the orphan recordings to see if your recordings are ending up there, which would mean they are remaining on the edge, not getting processed by Genesys Cloud and therefore not getting associated with a conversation or being visible in the interactions view. More on those here:

Hi,

This is what I see in Recoding management:

I dont see any Orphaned Recordings. Do I need some special permissions like Quality Administrator?

@chlwang
It looks like you don't have any orphaned recordings. With those checks out of the way, to investigate further it would be best for you to open a case with Genesys Cloud Care, where they can look at your customer data in a private setting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.