Inbound Email Flow not working according to the configured items

Hi ,
In Inbound Email Flow, I have created two additional states 'second state' and 'third state', and I have done the following routing.
In Initial state(starting state), I have configured 'Send Auto Reply' and then configured 'Change State' to 'second state'
In 'second state' I have configured one more 'Send Auto Reply' and then configured 'Change State' to 'third state'
In 'third state' I have configured one more 'Send Auto Reply' and then configured 'Transfer to ACD'.

Observation:
When i tried to send email to the email address which was assigned to above Inbound Email Flow,
I'm receiving auto reply only from 'Initial State' and auto replies from 'second state' and 'third state' are getting skipped and Email interaction is getting queued accordingly as configured in third state.
Please let me know if i'm missing out anything?

From the notes:

• Sending an email with the Send Auto Reply action is limited to one automated reply per conversation. If an email thread includes multiple replies to and from a customer, the automated reply is only generated for the first email.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.