Interaction page reset

Hi,

I would like to analyze and track my interaction page, accessed via Performance -> Workspace -> Interactions. At the bottom of this page, thousands pages are listed. However, each time I click into a case (an interaction detail) and then click back to the list of interactions, the interactions page resets to page 1. This is problematic, especially if I am on page 10 or page 200, as it forces me to navigate back through the pages 1 each time. How can I return from an interaction detail page to the certain page of interactions list without resetting to page 1?

(Note: The interaction page documentation does not mention this page refresh or reset issue: Interactions view - Genesys Cloud Resource Center)

For example, if I am on interaction page 20 and I click on an interaction detail view tab on that page, then once I am finished and switch back to the 'interaction' tab by clicking on the top list of tabs named 'interaction', the interaction page resets to page 1, and I cannot locate where I was before.

If this is not the ideal location to post my question, could you direct me to where I should ask it?

This Developer Forum is focused on API usage and custom integrations. For general questions about the Genesys Cloud product and configuration, the Genesys Cloud Community Forum is the best place for those discussions. If you believe you have found a bug or need assistance with your org's configuration or data, opening a case with Genesys Cloud Care is appropriate.