Maximum configurable value for number of api requests per client credential token

As per the https://developer.genesys.cloud/organization/organization/limits#platform-api, I understand the following limit.

client.credentials.token.rate.per.minute - The maximum number of requests per client credentials grant token per minute - 300 - api/v2/*

This has configurable as true - Can you please share the maximum number this can be configured to please?
The number will help in making right design decisions.

Be aware that configurable in that context means by Genesys Support, not by end users. If they wanted upper limits published they'd already be there.

If you think the number that works for everyone else is insufficient for your needs you need to open a customer case and negotiate that with them. You have to provide them a use case and justification to even consider raising it and they'll tell you what they can raise it to or what you can do to avoid needing it raised.

## How are limits configured?

Every limit is assigned a default value that is selected to work well for most Genesys Cloud customers. The best way to avoid reaching a limit threshold is to take preventative steps during development. If all avenues to avoid limiting have been exhausted, Genesys Cloud customers can engage Customer Care to make a case for increasing a limit.

I see another post Access Token Limit per Client Credential - Platform API / OAuth - Genesys Cloud Developer Forum

But my use case is not for polling data but for integration :frowning:
As you suggest, I need to understand further so I will check with genesys support to ensure I understand the limits clearly and then design my solution to meet today's volume and future forecast.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.