Missing the setting "queueAgentAccessObfuscation"

Hi,

To blur the agentnames that belongs to another division there is an option to activate this.
This is very useful when you work with one (or more) sourcing partners handling interactions form 1 queue and they’re not allowed to see the names of (other) sourcing employees.
For every sourcing partner an “own” division is created
With this setting set to true agents just see the names of agents/people which are a member of the same division (their direct colleagues)

When you open the developer site, went for the API explorer and filter on "settings", open Analytics,,select reporting and finally patch.
There is a description about the setting "queueAgentAccessObfuscation"
this setting is to manipulate this “blur” behavior
When I do a patch on this setting the respond is “200 OK” but it isn’t working

Beside the “patch” there is also the “get” option and when I do the Get I can’t see the setting “queueAgentAccessObfuscation” at all
When I do this patch and/or get on another org I can see/change this setting.
It looks like this setting doesn’t exist for this particular org and this setting/feature must be activated before it is usable.

I raised a case at support (see Genesys case 3161544 (Niall Rooney) about this) to get this feature but Niall forwarded me to the developer forum to get this feature.

So here I am :blush:
What is necessary to get this feature active??

Because this is something that is part of the European law and thereby we want to activate this feature

Please continue to work with Care on this issue; bug reports for APIs can only be handled via Care. Thanks for including the case number. I've escalated it to Care's management for proper handling.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.