New Feature: API Explorer category groupings/filter and reading mode

Many of the resources in the preview section are locked behind feature toggles. If you're interested in this API, you can open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to request access to the beta for it (if there is a beta program for this feature; I don't know either way).

I finally got org trust set up to be able to test this. However, I'm unable to reproduce the problem. Here's my flow:

1. Log in to parent org via the directory app (apps.mypurecloud.com/directory/)
  2. From the Clients app, select the paired org I want to log in to. This initiates a login flow resulting in my user being logged in to the paired org.
  3. In the dev center, add an account in the same region, do not force the login prompt
  4. The auth flow completes and my user has been added with the org showing the paired org, not my home org.

There are a few things I noticed that we can improve:

• Provide an indication that the org name shown in the account switcher is a trusted org, not your home org; there's no way to see that distinction in the dev center account switcher currently.
  • Track user accounts by user/org combo instead of just user id. The app is currently keying off the user ID only, which means a new auth token for your user in a paired org will overwrite a previous auth token for that same user for another org (either home or another paired org). This wasn't an intentional limitation.

@Trent_Vance given those descriptions, are you experiencing different behavior? Are your steps to reproduce different? The only situation I'm aware of that would prevent the above flow from working is if you complete an auth flow for your user in your home org between steps 2 and 3; that will reset the remembered auth information to what you just used, which wasn't org trust.

I think that is what was happening. When I follow your flow specifically, I get the same behavior you describe, which is intended.

I think I may have been going out of order in Authenticating to my Partner org, versus the subsequent Client org (via the Partner Org).

Regardless, I think your suggestions on improvement would be great. But my original issue isn't present, so long as I mind my clicks and auths.! :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking into this one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.