No autocomplete setScreenPopScript action

I´m trying to duplicate an existing flow created with Achitect, when i try to set the action setScreenPop: there are no property to set than name and screenPopScript.

The screenPopScript value does not autocomplete either and the other actions does not hava the same ussue.
I need to know if there specific config for this action or why does not functioin like de the others.

thanks

Hi Matias_Brino,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Do you have a screen pop script already created within your organization? Could you also try running an archy refresh command to regenerate that vscode looks at for the typeahead completion?

Thanks,
Jon

Hi Jon, yes i have many scripts created and i use then in other flows but all this flows where created in Architect. Y try running de archy refresh command many times but the error problem continues.

Thanks,
Matias

Hi Matias,

A few questions for you:

• Can you confirm that the scripts you want to use have the "Inbound" property checked in Admin > Scripts > NameOfYourScript > Script Properties, and also that the scripts are published? Example screenshot below:

• Can you confirm that the screen pops in question appear when in the Architect UI's "Set Screen Pop" action under the "Screen Pop Script" dropdown?

• If both of the above points check out, can you run the command archy refresh --debug true and DM the output to myself or Jon?

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Scott,
i verify the two points that you have mention and both are ok.
Where i can upload de info? Because i cant in this topic.
Matias

Certain site features are restricted for anti-spam purposes. You can get to trust level 1 by:

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

These stats are tracked on your profile page. You can read more about the forum's trust levels here: https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

Matias_Brino,

If you click on either my user icon or @Scott_Brookie's icon, you can go to our profile page. From there you can send a direct message and paste in the text from the debug log and send it to us as it appears you cannot attach text files to a message.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon,
I don´t have the option to send private message to you or @Scott_Brookie

Matias

Matias_Brino,

It looks like @tim.smith posted a reply above in this thread regarding this. It seems as though you will need to follow his instructions to get to "Trust Level 1" before you can send messages. In the link he posted it says that "Trust Level 0" users cannot send personal messages to other users. I would recommend doing all of the following before trying to send a message again:

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Thanks,
Jon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.