Preview APIs - Conversations

Hi,

May I know if there is any documentation that explains the Preview APIs? There are a few of the Conversations Preview APIs that I am keen to find out more:

POST /api/v2/conversations/emails/agentless](https://developer.genesys.cloud/platform/preview-apis#post-api-v2-conversations-emails-agentless)

GET /api/v2/conversations/keyconfigurations

GET /api/v2/conversations/{conversationId}/secureattributes

Appreciate if anyone can provide more details on how the APIs above work. Thanks!

Regards,
Keng

Hello,

The Preview APIs (or API in preview) relate to features which are not Generally Available yet - i.e. the feature is not released yet/feature to be coming soon.

"Limited Access and Breaking Changes
The API resources on this page are available in a limited capacity as a preview of resources that are intended to be released publicly at some point in the future. Access to these resources is often restricted by feature toggles enabled on a per-org basis. These resources are subject to both breaking and non-breaking changes at any time without notice. This includes, but is not limited to, changing resource names, paths, contracts, documentation, and removing resources entirely.
"

As mentioned in the disclaimer of the Preview API page, access to these resources is often restricted by feature toggles (beta needs to be enabled in the org).
The list of available betas or the request to get a beta enabled in your org is now managed on the Genesys Cloud Beta HQ Community group: https://community.genesys.com/communities/genesys-cloud-beta-hq?CommunityKey=cbd2f140-168a-4c15-aacb-af2b23aa4329

The first one relates to the ability to create/send an email (without involving an agent) - Agentless email: Agentless email notifications - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

I don't know for the other 2 - except that keyconfigurations is about encryption and secureattributes will be most likely be about secure attributes.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you for the helpful link.