Set language skill in in-queue call flows

I'd like to change the language skill requirements after a certain amount of time looking for a specific language skill, searched docs and forum can't find solution (or anything saying I can't, either....) it looks like i can maybe use the tolanguageskill function but I can't find documentation other than the limited bit in the function help... halp?

You'll need to add a new transfer to ACD action in the in-queue flow (transferring to the same queue) using your changed language skill requirements.

1 Like

ah, but doesn't that reset their position in line? so if i have 4 people in queue only the first person has a special language skill the rest are default. The first person has been waiting more than X minutes, so there's no one with their language requirements available and I want to expand the hunt to any agent regardless of language skill, if I transfer her back into the queue with no langugage preference, she'll be at the end of the line? I guess i'll experiment with priority *s see if those help, any other suggestions on how to keep the order fair?

(oh, thanks for the quick reply!)

In that case read about bullsyeye routing

thank you Melissa - this issue i'm trying to solve for is new to us i hadn't thought about going back to the queue setup and change the routing, i think that's exactly the solution I need, thank you for helping route me in the right dirction to solve my problem!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.