Web Messaging - Minimize Toggle

Hello,

I am performing some Web Messaging functionality testing and noticed that when I hide the launcher, the minimize button appears on the Web Messaging Widget

But when I show the launcher, the minimize button disappears from the top right hand corner of the Messaging Widget.

Are there plans to make the ability to minimize the widget, configurable on the messenger UI? I am happy to open an idea if there is not.

Hi! Indeed, that's the by-design behavior.
By default, with our native launcher enabled, that serves the function of minimize/expand toggle.
If you disable our native launcher, we want to still make the minimize function visible to end-user. The same applies also to mobile view, where launcher is not visible.
Can you elaborate on what additional feature you are looking for?
Thanks!

Great, thanks Angelo!

My only question is - is there a plan to make displaying this minimize button configurable within the web messenger configuration?

We don't have plans for making minimize button configurable, but happy to hear about specific use-case around this.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.