What is the automatic recovery process and the operation team's manual recovery process if call recordings are not uploaded successfully?

Call recordings may not upload successfully.
In this case, Customer Care informed us that after 72 hours there is the ability to automatically upload call recordings from Genesys Cloud Edge.
In addition, if the automatic process failed to upload, they asked Customer Care to let the operations team manually upload the call recordings.

Please tell me the following two points. (Customer Care instructed me to ask the Development forum.)
1.What are the possible reasons for not being automatically uploaded after 72 hours?
2. When I apply to Customer Care, how long does it take for the operations team to manually upload the call recordings? (e.g., within 24 hours of reception)

Thank you and best regards,

Please continue working with Care on your issue. It was inappropriate for them to refer you to the dev forum to continue working your issue. Only Care has access to your data to be able to investigate some things, and only Care can fill you in on their internal processes and SLAs for providing service to you.

Thank you for an answer.
I will ask Customer Care again for an answer.