Why dont i see the agent script when using GC for salesforce?

Hi Dev Forum ,

This is regarding 'Genesys Cloud CTI Adapter for Salesforce'.

I am unable to see the script icon when agent is on a voice call . Interestingly , i can only see it , if i explicitly attach a 'set screen pop' action in my architect flow . But without that i cannot see the script icon and the genesyscloudinteraction utility is blank too.

Note : i have checked the embed interaction utility option as suggested in : Add an embedded interaction window - Genesys Cloud Resource Center , but still unable to see agent script

Regards
Garima.

I raised a ticket with care and received an answer .

I was expecting the GC for Salesforce to behave the same as GC with browser / desktop app.

In gc browser/desktop app :- There is no explicit need of attaching a default inbound script in queue configs /architect flow .the default script automatically pops to the agent for a voice call.

But , In gc for salesforce :- we must explicitly attach the default inbound script under queue settings. If we miss this step, script icon would not show up and the genesys cloud interaction utility will be blank .

Regards

Garima.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.