Data extraction of "Agent Login-Logout Details report" via API

Hi, all.

I would like to extract the data in the "Agent Login-Logout Details report" separately via the API.
I tried using "user details query" but the data I wanted was not extracted properly.
And time did not come to local time.
Which API should I use?

That report is documented here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/agent-login-logout-details-report/. You can use the User Status Detail query to retrieve the timestamps of a user's presence changes.

If you feel that the specific data returned by the report or the API is inaccurate, please open a case with PureCloud Care to investigate as customer-specific data cannot be investigated via the forum.

I developed it using the API you talked about.
However, the error "The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax."
Can you check the source you developed?

This is my source.

Can you provide the correlation ID from the response?

Okay.

ININ-Correlation-Id=67873a88-9a0e-47c3-9c6d-fc0c8fe14199

Please check. Thank you.

Ah, this is a bug that just got fixed yesterday. The body has a property presenceDetailFilters that should be presenceFilters. Keep an eye on the SDK's release notes for the next version to fix this model. I expect this fix to be deployed in 1-2 weeks.

In 1-2 weeks, the time is too long.
Is there a way to make a call before the update?

Temporarily fake way like ...

One option to try would be to extend UserDetailsQuery and add the correctly named property. I'm not 100% sure that will work correctly with the serializer, but it will be easy to set up and test.

If that doesn't work, you can edit UserDetailsQuery.java and compile the SDK locally then have your app use your customized version. Alternatively, you can make the request manually using a HTTP library of your choice.

The call was successful by making a manual request using the HTTP library. For now, I'll use it this way.
I will check again when the SDK library is updated.
Thanks for your help.
Have a nice weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.