Inbound Calls are not routed into agent queue

Inbound Calls are not routed into agent queue

1. Login into pure cloud through our application
  2. Changed the user presence into "ON_QUEUE" through in our application - using this api patchUserIdPresencesSourceId
  3. Place the Inbound call and IVR prompt the menu
  4. Call is not transferred into my QUEUE

My routing status is 'IDLE'

{
  "status": "IDLE",
  "startTime": "2017-01-05T19:32:22.200Z"
}

Currently this is blocking for my testing. could you please assist on this

Product questions/issues should be posted on the new PureCloud Community Forum or opened as a ticket with PureCloud Support.

If your routing status is idle, there's probably some product configuration issue with the user, skills, or the queue.

Thanks Tim for your quick response

I ran into this once before because I was calling from a number that was assigned as one of the numbers on my user. PureCloud saw me as unavailable because I was calling from one of my own phone numbers. Could be the same case you're running into...

Thanks andyhunther your response.
I have assigned polycom phone to my profile and make inbound call through my cell phone(Dialed DID number). My user presence is ON_QUEUE and my routing status is 'Idle' calls are stuck in QUEUE(i.e calls are not routed my polycom phone) as soon as i open the purelcloud web in another tab my phone is ringing

Same issue here testing with callback with my mobile phone and this phone number was linked to my profile. I didn't get the callbacks, added an other user to the queue and this user got the callbacks.

Now I only test with a mobile that isn't linked on a profile etc

Hi TIM,

Quick update - Support team identified rootcause. Purecloud disassociate the phone during logout. That's why the call is not routed to agent station

-Murugan

1 Like