Invalid login Credentials error

Hello,

I'm trying to understand why a number of our advisers receive Invalid Login Credentials error when setting their presence to off queue.

Sample ININ-Correlation-Id: 79f7c0ae-43d3-47b2-bd52-c1b6e811f5fa

Regards,
Vasilis

It means the auth token used was invalid. The app needs to reauthorize and get a new access token.

Yup, I understand that, however:

• we've set our OAuth client expiration to 12 hours
  • I checked that the user first logged in at approx 8.30 AM
  • the user then received that error at approx 6.30 PM, 2 hours before the token should've expired

Is it possible to check time of token issuance from the correlation id?

Access tokens can be invalidated for several reasons. One of the most common is that when a user creates a new access token and has exceeded the limit, the oldest token is invalidated. You'll see an event come in on the v2.system.token_revoked topic when that happens.

Customer-specific data cannot be investigated via the forum. If you need an explanation of why a particular auth token became invalid, please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to investigate further.

1 Like

Many thanks for your prompt reply, I'll dig into that topic further to better try and understand this.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.