Ability to add more than 10 instances of web service integrations per Org?

Hi all,

We are looking to setup a single Org with multiple divisions because we support multiple customers/service desks. With that said, I read that the limit for any specific data action (such as Web Services Data Action) is 10 per Org.

Does anyone know if this limit of 10 can be increased? We're going to have more than 10 divisions and if each division needs a web service data action or possibly even 2 per division, we simply aren't going to be able to accommodate and thus will have to re-think our strategy.

I found the info on the limit of 10 at this URL: Add a data actions integration - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

Hopefully there is an answer and this limit can potentially be increased. Fingers crossed.

Thanks,
Shane

Is your concern around the number of integrations, or the number of actions? The limit is 10 web service data action integrations, with an overall org limit of 400 actions.

--Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply and that is a good point.

I guess I'm more concerned with the # of integrations. Each of our Service Desks leverage a different CRM for example. So if we have 15-20 divisions and each have at least 1 integration, we will unfortunately be over the limit of 10. Right now, primarily concerned with the Web Services Integration.

400 actions is definitely enough or at least I would hope so. Is there a chance we can request more than 10 integrations for web services? Our other option may be to request multiple Orgs vs. leveraging Divisions, which will pose other challenges.

Thanks again.

Hey Shane,

Good news! It looks like the limit for the web services data actions integration was bumped up to 50 a while ago, so you should be good to go. I will put in a ticket for getting the documentation updated.

--Jason

That is fantastic news. Thank you!

The documentation has been updated to include how many instances of each integration type are allowed:

Excellent, thanks Jason! The fact that we can safely configure 50 web service data action Integrations and then up to 400 web service data actions against those integrations should be enough to cover us. Thanks again for the info and help on this.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.