Actions UI typing bug needs fixing!

I thought I had some strange issue with my PC but then I saw a colleague have exactly same issue on a teams screen share when I was helping him out with data actions.

When typing in schema field names the UI randomly starts removing them as you type.

For example I type: ExpiryDate and the UI randomly removes the i and final e so I get ExpryDat

This happens with almost all entry and if miss it, you get a mistyped field which you can't directly change once published. I have to copy the whole action, give a new version name and fix the UI generated typos.

There seems to be no pattern to this, it's quite random. The same schema field name typed again may be fine.

I know it happens to me and colleague so assume others have had this happen to them, and thought they were going crazy!

Hi Simon,

This forum is for answering questions around our APIs and development tools. For this post, I would recommend you open a case with our Care team for the above issue.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Director, Developer Engagement

Opened case.

I was interested if others getting this. It happens frequently when working with action schemas.
I will try not to raise topics which are not a direct question then, i misread the use of a forum.

Regards
Simon

@SimonBrown Care is still the right place for all bug reports, but if you'd like to discuss the base product in a forum, the Genesys Cloud Community Forum is what you're looking for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.