Analytics Detail Event schemas

Conversation Lifecycle Event Schema.xlsx (14.4 KB)

EventBridge documentation here: About the Amazon EventBridge integration - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

HI all,
because there is not extra information about life cycle of each event bridge topics vs life cycle of the interaction, I have question about right topics for voice interaction to be possible monitor process of execution:

• flow execution for call started
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.flow.start
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.customer.start
  • flow execution for call is completed and continues to acd
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.flow.end
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.acd.start
  • acd completed and call routed to the agent
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.acd.end
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.user.start
  • agent/customer completed the interaction
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.user.end
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.customer.end
  • agent trasfered interaction to another agent
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.user.end
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.user.start
  • agent completed ACW and is back on-queue
    v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.acw

Are these topics for whole voice interaction lifecycle correct?

Radek

Hi Radek, the Analytics Detail Events are for the conversation lifecycle for both voice and digital.

Hi Becky,
thank you for your information, but I miss which topic covers which state in interaction lifecycle.

On the other hand, during my tests I see that for example when I setup v2.users.{id}.presence notification, each change generates 3 messages into my bus, but when I setup the same topic in developer tool, it's generated only one json message.

Thank you.

Hi Becky,

We have beta activated and v2.detail.events.conversation... topics activated but we are not receiving events of this type. We have another org with same configuration and we are receiving OK. Who can help us to review why are not receiving events?

Thanks
Sergio

P.D.: I've posted in another part of the forum, I don't know were you consider better. Please feel free to delete one of the posts if needed

Hi Sergio, could you please email me directly at becky.powell@genesys.com with screenshots of both configs (the working one and the not-working one)? Thank you!

Hello Becky, it is possible to obtain the complete data of the segments of a conversation using this EventBridge integration.

SEGMENT (Type): alert, callback, coaching, contacting, converting, delay, dialing, hold, interact, ivr, monitoring, scheduled, sharing, system, transmitting, unknown, uploading, voicemail, wrapup