/api/v2/routing/queues/{queueId}/members does not return TOTAL

Hi,

I have a use case where I look for the TOTAL of Onqueue agents with Skills Required.

The DEPRECATED /api/v2/routing/queues/{queueId}/users returns total and it totally fit my requirement

URL Request:

/api/v2/routing/queues/${input.QUEUE_ID}/users?joined=true&skills=${input.Skill1}&skills=${input.Skill2}&presence=On%20Queue

Looks for OnQueue agents with the 2 Skills required and returns a TOTAL

However the new API

/api/v2/routing/queues/${input.QUEUE_ID}/members?joined=true&skills=${input.Skill1}&skills=${input.Skill2}&presence=On%20Queue

Does not Return any TOTAL value. I can't find a way to meet this requirement. Can you please provide any tips or workaround since the developers have removed the TOTAL value from the return.

I tried retrieving the array thru this jsonpath, Then creating a count in architect however translation map default kicks in , expected output should be the array.

Translation Map as $.entities.[user[name]]
However Translation Map Default

"translationMapDefaults": {
"total": """"

Found a way where I map an array then count the array inside the architect. However I am worried about the load or delays in architect if there are more than 1 pages returned.

Will there be a significant delay or not?

Hello,

You can count the number of entities in your Data Action as well.
In your translationMap, something like:

"total": "$.entities.size()"

(I think $.entities.length() also works).

Regards,

Thank you. updating to $.entities.size(

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.