Apps in Integration are not working in Portal

Hi,
We have some custom apps which used to work in the pure cloud apps portal. But today we noticed they are not working anymore. One of the app is available in Integrations at https://apps.mypurecloud.com.au/directory/#/admin/integrations/apps/embedded-client-app/6ede7e9f-987c-4c74-8224-f93274bb113a/configuration/properties
I don't see any error in the console. The apps (web apps) work if opened up separately in browser.
Regards,
Girish

Can you provide some details? I can't access that link; I don't have access to your org. When you say they "are not working anymore", what behavior are you observing? Is the integration configuration gone? Do users see the integration in the PureCloud navigation menus? Is a network request made to load your app?

Hi Tim,
Thank you for quick response. The request is reaching the App, but the Authorization redirect is being called repeatedly If I try open these apps in pure cloud Apps. I am using Authorization Code Grant.
The applications work if I directly use the URL in the browser. But they are not opening now in pure cloud apps because of multiple redirects from purecloud portal as shown in the screen shot below:

Thanks & Regards,
Girish

It sounds like your app is causing a redirect loop; the browser will eventually abort the page if it does it too many times. Take a look at the network logs for that iframe in the browser's developer console to see what URLs are being used to investigate why your application is repeating the auth loop. It's possible there's an auth error that you're not handling correctly or your app is failing to parse the URL correctly for some reason.

Hi Tim,
I followed the steps for Code Authorization given in https://developer.mypurecloud.com/api/tutorials/oauth-auth-code/index.html?language=csharp&step=1

This was working before in the pure cloud apps, but its not working from last week.
What I noticed is that every request is coming in a different session. So Once I Authorize and redirect to a application Url, the next request is again coming in a different session. This was not happening before, and doesn't happen if I run the web applications standalone.

Thanks & Regards,
Girish

Sessions are something that would be tracked by your app; the PureCloud auth server has no insight into how your app manages its sessions. You can use the state parameter to pass a value with the authorization request that will be returned to you in the response. This could be the session ID from your app or any arbitrary string of data that would help your app relate the auth request to the response.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.