Architect UI Bug - Common module version

Hello

I think I've discovered a bug with the Architect UI...

As you know, when you have a flow which calls a Common Module, if that Module changes, the Consumer Flow must be republished in order to use the new version. The thing is that, if instead of republishing that flow using the Architect UI, you use the API:

POST /api/v2/flows/actions/publish?flow={{id-of-the-consumer-flow}}&version={{current-version-of-the-consumer-flow}}

... it works, and the consumer flow starts to use the new version of the Common Module. However, in the architect UI it keeps displaying a message like "Using version X.0. Edit flow to update."

As I said, it is just a UI problem. Internally it uses the new version as expected. But someone could think that using the API for republishing does not work for this, when indeed it does.

Anything about this?

Hello,

If you have found a bug, I'd suggest to open a ticket with Genesys Cloud Customer Care.
We can't open tickets on behalf of customers/partners via the forum.

Regards,

Ok, it seems I was mistaken. Because how I had arranged my tests, it looked like the consuming flow was using the updated version of the common module, but it wasn't :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.