Archy 2.1.3 throws 408 error when publishing flows

I get an error on .yaml import of ivr inbound flow:

• ERROR! saveAsync - failed to save
    Request Error (408): The client did not produce a request within the server timeout limit. This can be caused by a slow network connection and/or large payloads. (client.timeout) -- [Name:'Banca Telefonica Voce due', Type:'ArchFlowInboundCall', Id:'74b995ee-eaab-4377-8145-ae98e0ebf2d4']
  • ERROR! saveAsync - save failed. -- [Name:'Banca Telefonica Voce due', Type:'ArchFlowInboundCall', Id:'74b995ee-eaab-4377-8145-ae98e0ebf2d4']
  • ERROR! publishAsync - could not save the flow named 'Banca Telefonica Voce due' (id: '74b995ee-eaab-4377-8145-ae98e0ebf2d4')
  • ERROR! saveAsync - save failed. -- [Name:'Banca Telefonica Voce due', Type:'ArchFlowInboundCall', Id:'74b995ee-eaab-4377-8145-ae98e0ebf2d4'] -- [Name:'Banca Telefonica Voce due', Type:'ArchFlowInboundCall', Id:'74b995ee-eaab-4377-8145-ae98e0ebf2d4']

I get this error on various flows already exported and imported in .yaml format several times during development on IVR applications.
It happens just when exporting and importing deployed and correctly working flows.
All this flows can be exported and imported correctly in .i3InboundFlow format.
It seams is not depending on size or slow network connection (happens with "small" flows as well).

Piotrek

Hi Piotrek,

Please file a support case with GC Customer Care so we can investigate this further: Genesys Cloud Customer Care - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

Please make sure to include the following information so we'll have what we need to investigate this behavior:

1. Organization information including Organization ID, shortname, and region.
  2. Archy debug logs for both a successful attempt, as well as an attempt failing in the manner posted, ideally for the same flow. Those can be found under your Archy installation location/archyHome/debug.
  3. The .yaml for the flow attempting to be published in the logs from #2

Thank you,
Max

My case is 0003054889

Piotrek.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.