Archy Audio not Publishing

Hello,
I have exported the yaml from one Genesy Cloud environment (Prod) and I am trying migrate these to another Genesys Cloud environment (Dev). According to the YAML there is a main and alternate set for the prompts in question. However, when i publish to the new org it doesn't read the file correctly is my assumption.

Archy Warning:
1 -> [Type:'ArchValidationIssue', WarningCount:1, ArchObject:[TrackingID:17, Name:'Pre-Menu - Calibration', Type:'ArchMenu']]
The main sequence for 'Menu Prompt' has no audio set

YAML Setup:
audio:
exp: "AudioPlaybackOptions(Append(ToAudioBlank(100), ToAudio(Prompt.Intox_Calibration_Pre_Main_Menu)), true)"
alternateSequences:
en-us:
exp: "AudioPlaybackOptions(Append(ToAudioBlank(100), ToAudio(Prompt.Intox_Calibration_Pre_Main_Menu)), true)"
es-us:

Thank you,
Marshall

Hi mbillings,

Thank you for reporting this issue. While I look into this, what version of Archy are you currently using to publish this flow? You can find this by using the archy version command.

Thanks,
Jon

Architect Scripting running under Node version '14.16.1'

Hi mbillings,
Do you have any menus defined in your yaml that only have alternateSequences defined for an audio object like so?

audio:
          alternateSequences:
            en-us:
              exp: AudioPlaybackOptions(Append(ToAudioBlank(100), ToAudio(Prompt.myPrompt)), true)
            es-us:
              exp: AudioPlaybackOptions(Append(ToAudioBlank(100), ToAudio(Prompt.myPrompt)), true)

Thanks,
Jon

I did at the start but I went in an manually updated them in the manual to match the alternateSequences en-us exp. The problem is very peculiar because I have processed about a dozen flows in the same manner. The audio is for several sub menus of a main menu. Not sure if that gives any light to the matter.

mbillings,

Thanks for that additional information! I did find the issue where a menu's sub menu was not processing the menu prompt audio property correctly. Working on a fix and it will be included in the next release of Archy.

Thanks again for reporting this issue.

- Jon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.