Archy Exit Code99

I´ve tried to create a Testflow with Archy version 2.1.4 on an Virtual Windows Server.

After using the prompt "archy create --file Rayk_DE_Test_archy.yaml" i always end at this Message.

'- ERROR! session startup initialization for startWithClientIdAndSecret complete. Caught unhandled exception waiting for callback function returned promise to resolve. -- [ArchSession, Environment:'prod', Host:'apps.mypurecloud. de', Region:'eu-central-1', ArchSessionId:'Syj_qEfJq', OrgName:'unitedinternet', OrgId:'64d8dda3-78c2-40a3-9e33-40c30650eb34']

• ERROR! ArchSession.startWithClientIdAndSecret - Caught unhandled exception during callback function execution. Ending session. Exception info: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\illinger\Archy\Rayk_DE_Test_archy.yaml' -- [ArchSession, Environment:'prod', Host:'apps.mypurecloud. de', Region:'eu-central-1', ArchSessionId:'Syj_qEfJq', OrgName:'unitedinternet', OrgId:'64d8dda3-78c2-40a3-9e33-40c30650eb34']
  • ERROR! ending the Session. Setting the exit code to 99. -- [ArchSession, Environment:'prod', Host:'apps.mypurecloud. de', Region:'eu-central-1', ArchSessionId:'Syj_qEfJq', OrgName:'unitedinternet', OrgId:'64d8dda3-78c2-40a3-9e33-40c30650eb34']
    setting the Archy exit code to 99
    An error occurred.'

The Description of Error 99 isn´t helpful because i can´t identify why this Error occurs or what is missing.

Hi Rayk_Illinger,

Thanks for reporting this issue! Looking through the logs you provided, it appears as though it could not find the YAML file at C:\Users\illinger\Archy\Rayk_DE_Test_archy.yaml per this error string: Exception info: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\illinger\Archy\Rayk_DE_Test_archy.yaml' . I tested this out myself and do agree that the error messaging around the handling of a file not found could be improved. I will create a bug for this issue.

When using the --file command parameter, try using the full file path to the location of the Rayk_DE_Test_archy.yaml file.

Thanks,
Jon

If this helps to improve the messages i am glad.
But the Point where i stumble is, my prompt says create the Flow.

In my small world somethings that dosn´t exists couldn´t be opened if the prompt says "create". Or did i miss a point?

Rayk_Illinger the create is actually the command parameter that you are telling Archy to perform. You can find all of the other commands that are available to Archy by running archy --help.

So in this case it's saying to use Archy to create a flow using the file located at the file path that you are pointing towards with the --file parameter. If the YAML file was found, it would then process the file and would then create it accordingly within Architect. So what i am going to add to Archy is a better error trace/message in the scenario that Archy is unable to find a file at the path specified with the --file parameter.

I hope that clears things up, but if not let me know and I can try to explain further.

Thanks,
Jon

Thanks,

this explanation helps me at this Point.
Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.