Archy Flow export file name

Is there a way to export a flow with archy and that the name of the exported file does not have the version name at the end?
Ej. FLOW_DIRECT_POOL_v27-0.yaml

This is a problem for me because im trying to do an automation pipeline and one of the steps in the pipeline is to store de flow export in a repository. And in this case the the relation between a flow and its export file have to be one to one.

I hope you understend wath iam tryin to explain.

Thanks in advance
Charly

Hi Charly,

Currently there is no way to specify the file name for the exported flow file. However, the good news is that we spent some time today discussing this and we will be looking to add this ability in a future release of Archy!

In the meantime, you could try to rename the file using command line tools in your automation pipeline to the desired file name before adding it to your repository. To help with this, you can find the exported file path within the Command Results JSON to help with where the file was written to.

Here is an example of the output object in the results JSON file:

"output": {
        "traces": [],
        "debugFilePath": "",
        "exportFilePath": "/path/to/MyFlowName_v3-0.yaml",
        "exportType": "yaml",
        "flowVersion": "latest",
        "flowName": "MyFlowName",
        "flowId": "MY_FLOW_ID",
        "flowType": "inboundcall"
    }

Where you can see the exportFilePath property which is the full file path to the exported file.

Thanks,
Jon

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.