Archy - Flow validation errors

Hello,
I am getting below error while publishing a flow using archy. The menu option "Previous menu" under all the menus have the same which is why archy is throwing the error. And there are other menu options too that are common between multiple menus.
The Architect UI does throw any error for having a common name. Why would archy throw this error. Is there a way to suppress this?

Another task has the same name
2024-02-22T16:15:38.251Z:
2024-02-22T16:15:38.251Z: 10 -> [Type:'ArchValidationIssue', ErrorCount:1, ArchObject:[TrackingID:130, Name:'Previous menu', Type:'ArchTask']]

HI @roche,

Thanks for reaching out. Would it be possible to send along some sample yaml where this is happening?

Thanks,
Jon

@jon.vansteen
Thank you for your response. I have attached snapshot of 2 menus within the same yaml file that have same menuTask name

let me know if you need more info

@jon.vansteen Did the screenshot help? Let me know if there is anything else needed from my end.

Hi @roche,

Your example is perfect! I will look into this issue. Thanks again.

- Jon

Hi @jon.vansteen did you get a chance to look into this further? Appreciate your help!

Hi @roche ,

do you know the version of archy you are using? This shouldn't occur if you're using v2.19.0 and above.
If you update it there should be no issues.

Thanks,
-James

Thanks @James_Albright Upgrading to latest version helped fix this issue.