Archy locking up

Hi,

I am trying to follow John Carnell's excellent blog post to download all the flows in an ORG as yaml for some offline analysis / scanning. I found a couple of typo, which I have fixed, and have it running in my sandbox ORG.

BUT

My customer has some very strict security policies in place, which include whitelisting IP addresses for access to Genesys Cloud, which means I have to access it via their VDI.

I have managed to get the CLI to work in their VDI, but when I try to run the Archy components, it just hangs. This is immediately after the message

navigator unavailable - setting operating system to unknown

I tried enabling debugging and the final message is -

calling url. --[GET::https://apps.usw2.pure.cloud/services/discovery.properties]

Please note that it never times out. I suspect that it's trying to access a URL that isn't whitelisted in the firewall, but what that would be, I don't know!

As an alternative, I could use a Proxy, but the setup process for Archy (which, incidentally hangs at the same point) never offers the option to use a Proxy, so I'm not sure if Archy supports one?

HELP!

Make sure your environment has allowed all of the domains and IP addresses per these doc pages:

I've asked the Archy team to take a look at the rest of your post.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.