Artificial Intelligence Dialer IVR

Hello,
Is there any one who can develop AI DIaler IVR for me ..

Genesys PS can be contracted to do IVR development. Your sales rep should be able to start that conversation, but let me know if you need an introduction.

can I have your to contact or email or skype ?

No, but I can put you in touch with a sales rep if you don't have one already.

sure that can help .. but can you give me an idea ho much does it cost to get it built ?

"AI Dialer IVR" doesn't indicate any particular requirements, so I couldn't begin to estimate how much effort that would be. That would be a good conversation for to have with the sales rep. I've passed your email address and this thread along and someone should contact you soon.

alright just to confirm my email is oneten.com@gmail.com
i will be waiting

tim ?
can we run Voip with Ibm watson or configure it with asterisk ,,.. ?

VoIP is a technology, IBM Watson is a 3rd party service that does many different things, and Asterisk is an open source PBX. I don't understand your question.

I want to build IVR system which can does AI through IBM Watson..
is there any compatibility issue with ibm watson and asterisk ?

This is a forum for Genesys PureCloud. If you need help with Watson or Asterisk, you'll need to seek help from those communities. If you're interested in PureCloud, you can request demos and contact sales at https://www.genesys.com/.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.