Genesys Cloud Developer Forum

Beta release postponed

Greetings beta team! I am so sorry to say that the code deploy that is required for us to begin the beta has been postponed by a couple of days. I will send a message once we are ready to kick off - should be no later than this Friday or possibly Monday the 11th. In the meantime, I encourage you all to read the FAQs and let me know if you have any questions.