Billableusage and how to calculate concurrent license usage

Hi,

Part of our invoice, we see "PureCloud 3 Concurrent User" committed as 10 and OnDemand 3. So the total used license for this item is 13.

How do I derive this info with data from billableusage API? Should I be query for each day separately (billing dates (say 2022-06-15 to 2022-07-14) or for entire month?

Does billableusage API provide insights about license being used for a user or does it include info to tell which users are concurrent?

Does "concurrent users" mean in a given month, at max I have 13 concurrent users logged in at same time (concurrent) or max 13 users logged in a single day within the month (different non overlapping period)?

I would start here -

1 Like

See View your billing and usage summary - Genesys Cloud Resource Center on how to look at usage from Admin UI.

The max concurrent usage is the highest concurrent 30 min peak recorded within the month. See What defines a billable concurrent user for Genesys Cloud contact center services? - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

There is no way to get the Concurrent usage report via the API, you have to use the Admin UI.
There is feature requests to open this up on the API. Not sure if that will happen.
Customers want the concurrent usage report and this limits you to the UI as API cannot be used to get this report details. It will only give you the total billable usage and not the concurrent count per day/week/month etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.