Billing Question

This is for a "metered" application....
Is there a mechanism (perhaps an API endpoint) that I can get a count of the numbers that we have submitted to you for our customers in a given time period?

This is because we had an issue in our code where 2 weeks of daily submissions were rejected and we only just noticed.

So now, we plan on "boosting" tomorrows count - by the amount that was not billed in the past month.

Subsequently I would like to reconcile - from a count perspective, as opposed to a dollar amount...
The numbers we have sent you, vs their actual usage (which we have internally, of course)

Thanks
Gavin "Beai" Baumanis.

Hello,

You can retrieve the usage of the current month for a specific license (appId) with the Usage APIs. It is a set of global endpoints, leveraging the same AppFoundry Partner API Key and AppIds that you are using for your Daily Metered Usage Reports.
As AppFoundry partner, you can also view this from the Usage Dashboards on the AppFoundry site.
It is only the current value (updated every 4 hours) of usage for a given appId/license (the sum of reported values for Metered Sum, or the max of reported values for Metered Highwater Mark - of the current billing cycle/month).

If you need to retrieve all the values (each day of successful metered usage report), you may open a Partner CoE request via the Genesys Partner Portal. I can't say for sure but "Billing & Finance" (Category)/"AppFoundry - Invoicing, billing queries, etc" (Sub-Category) may have the ability to access these data.
See Partner Support Request

Regards,

Hi there!

Is there any API that returns the list of all appIds linked to a Vendor?

thx

Járlei

Hello.

No.
The appId are communicated to the AppFoundry vendor when its integration is published/approved as a Premium Application.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.