Blacklist using trigger

I build a trigger like this:

Where I trigger for inbound voice conversations into a Workflow.

The workflow has a data table lookup for an ANI that if found a disconnect data action runs:

2 problems:

1. My trigger isn't giving me any conversation data so I don't think it's working correctly.
  2. My data action gives a 405 Method not allowed error.

Disconnect-interaction-20240327193552.custom.json (902 Bytes)

Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks!

Hi Bert,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but just a reminder that we don't have formal SLAs or guarantees that a forum post will even be answered on our Developer Forum. It has always been a best effort by the Genesys Development Community.

1. My trigger isn't giving me any conversation data so I don't think it's working correctly. It looks like your JSON path statement might not be quite correct. I looked at a process automation trigger we use in our blueprints and we don't directly reference the properties value in the JSON path. Here is the schema we used for the event match in our process automation trigger.

Here are the rules we used.

If you note, we do reference our values by $.properties...... We directly reference the individual properties.

If that doesn't work, I would open a ticket with Care. If you are not getting the match on a parameter that you expect to be getting it could always be a bug and unfortunately, we can not debug individual customer issues as we do not have access to their logs.

1. My data action gives a 405 Method not allowed error. If you look at the 405 status code definition, you are trying to access an endpoint via an HTTP verb that is not allowed. Looking at your data action you are using a GET on the endpoint in question. I double-checked this in API Explorer and this endpoint only supports a POST method. Hence, the error.

I hope that helps. This forum is focused on providing feedback and help with our APIs, SDKs, CLIs, and CX as Code. For solution-oriented tasks, like trigger behavior are Architect Flows, you are more likely to get feedback from our Genesys Knowledge Network Portal. Our Genesys PS team and product managers moderate that forum and can give a better response to many of these types of questions.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Director, Developer Engagement