Blank Page : Client application doesn't appear in Genesys Cloud

Hello :slight_smile:

I m trying to develop an client application (javascript - NodeJS ) in genesys , but when i tried to visualize it in genesys cloud i have a blank page.

and when i tried to inspect the element in the browser : it says that my browser doesn't support iframe :frowning:

For information, when i tried directly in the browser to acces to the application : it works

This is a capture of configuration of my client application : do i need to add some Iframe Feature ?

Thank you for your help , i appreciate it

Hi @c.elkharoussi
Client applications are nested in the app using iframes.
This link shows which browsers support them

Hello @jacobshaw,

Thank you for the reply.

We are working with CHROME version 105.0 and when i tried to open the application in new tab (in the same BROWSER) it works . but in the Genesys Interface i have a blank page.

Also i tried to work the application localy ( localhost ), it works in the genesys cloud interface. so i don't understand what should i excatly do.

Thank you so much

That browser supports iframes, so it's possible this is a bug.
Please work with Genesys Cloud Care to get this resolved, where they can investigate customer data.

I suggest looking in the browser console log to see what kind of errors you see regarding the embedded inframe website. There could be something else going on with loading the page.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.