Calls can be queried by ID but not appearing in aggregate APIs

Recently, I discovered that sometime when we query analytics_api.post_analytics_conversations_aggregates_query() and conversations_api.post_analytics_conversations_aggregates_query() (having relaxed all parameters, such that we only queried by a time interval), sometimes we still wouldn't get all the calls within the period.

For instance, with both endpoints I used the following query:

{
"interval": "2024-02-14T14:53:45.000Z/2024-02-15T14:53:45.000Z",
"granularity": null,
"time_zone": null,
"group_by": [
"conversationId"
],
"filter": null,
"metrics": [
"tHandle"
],
"flatten_multivalued_dimensions": true,
"views": [],
"alternate_time_dimension": null
}

Which you can see calls for calls between 2024-02-14T14:53:45.000Z and 2024-02-15T14:53:45.000Z; we were missing calls that occurred in the period, with the following conversation_start and conversation_end data:

{
    "conversation_1": {
        "conversation_start": "2024-02-15T03:08:XX",
        "conversation_end": "2024-02-15T03:09:XX"
    },
    "conversation_2": {
        "conversation_start": "2024-02-15T01:XX",
        "conversation_end": "2024-02-15T01:04:XX
    },
    "conversation_3": {
        "conversation_start": "2024-02-15T02:12:XX",
        "conversation_end": "2024-02-15T02:13:XX"
    }
}

It seems to me that with the query detailed above, these calls should come through but were note. It is worth noting that these three calls were calls that went to voicemail (could be of some importance). When provided their conversation ids, I was able to retrieve the details necessary from the analytics_api using the endpoint analytics_api.get_analytics_conversation_details(). But still could not access them through the other endpoints.

Hello,

This is in fact the same endpoint (it is available via Conversations API namespace and via Analytics API namespace).

I am not a frequent user of analytics API but as you requested the "tHandle" metric, you will get conversations with that metric. tHandle corresponds to handling of the conversation by a Contact Center agent.
If you have voice calls that wen to voicemail, they most likely won't have this metric inside.
You can see the metrics of that call with get_analytics_conversation_details.

Regards,

Thank you Jerome!

I thought that was the same endpoint just through different name spaces.

Re: the metrics - it appears to me that nConnected appears in both voicemails and regular calls. Can you please confirm if this is the case?

Thank you,
Koolray

According to the DevCenter Metrics page: "nConnected": The number of connected customer sessions.

So I guess that as long as it is identified as a customer session (i.e. considered as an ACD conversation), it should count it (inbound, ACD voicemail, outbound, ...).