Cannot answer the phone

Hi team,

When I executed the following API from "API Explorer" of Developer Tools, the execution result was normal, but the phone answer was not answered.
/api/v2/conversations/calls/{conversationId}/participants/{participantId}

The execution parameter specified the following.
・conversationId
・participantId
・BODY

{
"state": "connected"
}

Is the execution parameter incorrect? If you know the cause, please let me know.

Regards.

Hi team,

If executed with the above API / parameters, the "state" of the corresponding "participantId" will be changed to "connected".
I thought I could update it, but when I ran it, the "state" wasn't updated.

Please let me know if there are any mistakes in how to use the parameters.

Also, please let me know if there is a URL that describes an example of executing the above API with Developer Tools.

Regards.

Hi,

Please see Answering inbound calls via JS SDK with WebRTC Station - #2 by Stefan_Eyckmans for an example of answering a phone with the API.

Hi ronan.watkins,

Thank you for your reply.

I understand the setting of "Placing calls with another app".

1.enable setting "Placing calls with another app"

The following operation method is unknown.
Can you tell me the detailed operation procedure when making a dummy call with "pure cloud"?

2.Activate the WebRtc by placing a dummy call.
to start the phone Icon on the left menu in purecloud will look like this: image

when WebRtc is active it will look like this

Regards.

Hi team,

Regarding the following questions, I don't know how to make a dummy call with "pure cloud".
Please tell me the detailed operation method with "pure cloud".

Can you tell me the detailed operation procedure when making a dummy call with "pure cloud"?

Please tell me the URL that will be helpful.

Regards.

Hi,

It means to place a call using the Genesys Cloud UI to make sure that it works.

Hi ronan.watkins,

Thank you for your reply.

After making a call with "Genesys Cloud UI", I could not answer the incoming call by executing the following API.
(The meaning of not being able to respond means that the API was executed and "202 Accepted" was returned, but the status was not updated.)

===================
/api/v2/conversations/calls/{conversationId}/participants/{participants}
BODY:
{
"state": "connected"
}

Is it possible to answer the phone through "API Explorer" of "Developer Tools"?
Or are there other APIs that can answer incoming calls?

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.