Cannot import com.mypurecloud sdks in AWS Lambda Java project

Hi team,

Currently I am working in a custom solution using Java to import interaction data using Genesys cloud APIs in Eclipse.

I am currently using the project type as "AWS Lambda Java project " but I cannot create integration-action in Genesys Cloud with this Lambda function.

Also, I cannot import genesys SDKs to implement important Genesys functions. For example, I cannot able to import SDKs like

1)import com.mypurecloud.sdk.v2.ApiClient;
2)import com.mypurecloud.sdk.v2.ApiResponse;
3)import com.mypurecloud.sdk.v2.Configuration;

Eclipse error message when I try to import the above SDKs "The import com.mypurecloud cannot be resolved".
Any help with this issue will be highly appreciated to link the Genesys SDKs with AWS Lambda Java project.

suspect it could be dependencies problem. If you are using maven , can you make sure you have the dependency correctly added to your build tool (pom in case of Maven).

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.mypurecloud/platform-client-v2

You can check if your .m2 have these libraries included. and the have this library added to your eclipse class path

Hi Hemand,

Thanks for your repsonse.

As I mentioned in my description for this custom solution, I am not using Maven project in Eclipse.
I am using the project type "AWS Lambda Java project " . In this project, I cannot actually import any Genesys SDKs and getting error as "The import com.mypurecloud cannot be resolved"
Could you please help me out to integrate Genesys Cloud SDKs inside AWS Lambda project?

Regards,
Gowthami R

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.